stamping - congratulations

Saturday, May 31, 2008

I'll admit one of the MAJOR reasons for me having to reorganize my stamping supplies this year was the newest Boxer stamps. First saw these back in December and was drooling over them till Angie and Vicki gave in and sent me them! I got all the sentiment stamps. For a manic card maker like me, these are a MUST! This stamp is from the celebrations set.

Supplies: Cardstock: DCWV; Ink: Clearsnap; All other supplies: Boxer Scrapbooks


This card was published in the April/May Ready Set Create ezine, great ezine if you need inspiration!

More soon

hugs

Di

1 comments:

Anonymous,  May 31, 2008 at 6:12 PM  

Hi Di
Great card, I checked out these stamps, I love all the saying in this set, I will have to put these on my wish list(birthday coming up) lol
Thanks for telling us about them.
Have a great day

Sue ^i^

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com