Stamping: Good Kitty!

Saturday, May 24, 2008

I've had these blank take-out containers for a while, and I figured I'd do a little stamping project with them. And I figure kill two birds with one stone, and get out some Boxer product too! All the supplies are from Boxer, with a little added glitter from that Stardust Sakura pen that I cannot stop using!

Supplies: Boxer woof texture paper, cat texture paper, orange dot, cat stamps, meow ribbon

To cover the take out box, I used that old staple adhesive - the glue stick! I'm a firm believer that the humble glue stick is severely overlooked when it comes to scrapbooking and paper crafts.

More stamping every Saturday

Have a great weekend!

Di

1 comments:

Sheila D May 25, 2008 at 6:44 PM  

This is just adorable. I love that boxer paper on the take-out box.

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com