Manufacturer Monday - ohom

Monday, June 16, 2008

I don't share layouts that often but I've made some lately that I love. This one features product by one heart... one mind. My time on their DT ended recently so I can share my projects :)

The paper lines here are actually from their Xmas line. Remember to think outside the box when it comes to themed papers. Especially the papers that aren't necessarily themed, like these dots and stripes papers.

Supplies: patterned paper: one heart... one mind (merry merry too) I believe; patterned paper: one heart... one mind (solids) Brighton; photo corners/Brads: one heart... one mind (merry merry too); Font: minya nouvelle & jokerman; Flower: Heidi Swapp; White cardstock by DCWV; Photoshop; Photo courtesy of Nancy Jones;

I have more ohom layouts to share this month so stay tuned!

hugs

Di

1 comments:

Anonymous,  June 16, 2008 at 6:11 PM  

What a wonderful layout. I just love how the colors picks up the sunglasses and all the photos.
What a cutie she is.
Thanks for sharing.

Sue ^i^

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com