Best laid plans...

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Tutorial Tuesday today was going to be about using desktop wallpapers, how to install etc. Only I spent time instead getting carried away (yeah, me! imagine that!) and completing my newest kit to go along with said desktop wallpaper. So shelving that tutorial idea till next month and moving forward, otherwise I'll NEVER post this today. I guess my day is going like that as I went out to go to the post office to find it closed due to power failure, same with the grocery store! It's gonna be one of those days huh?

Anyway here is a Desktop for July! The May one was such a hit I decided to make it a regular event. The desktop is available in my digital stores at: Di Hickman Designs or A Cherry on top. Download includes both versions of the desktop, and a little coupon for money off the USA kit (only redeemable at www.dihickmandesigns.com)


The July Desktop is made with my newest kit "USA" which features patriotic colors, lots of stars and USA themed embellishments. Perfect for 4th July celebration pages! The kit contains 7 patterned papers, 8 coordinating solid papers and 36 embellishments. Special introductory price right now, 30% off!


As always for your convenience I packaged up the papers and embellishments separately, should you just wish to purchase those separately. You can see the papers better this way too. Paper pack:


The embellishment pack is shown below. Loving the cardboard border (first for me) and the frames. Might just do a pack of the frames, quite enjoyed making those. Lots of stuff in this pack too. Hence it took a while to finish, but I got there! Embellishment pack:


Ok I have to go make a start on preparing the blog for tomorrow or I will NEVER get back on track! I also need to pick a winner from the Friday Freebie! I am getting so behind.... Be back later with the winner for that...

Enjoy!

Di

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com