Layout Sketch July

Monday, July 14, 2008

No manufacturer Monday as it's the 14th!!! That means its LAYOUT SKETCH DAY! YAY! Here is one that I personally found super easy to use. The layout kinda just fell together which is GREAT when that happens! Pretty much all the girls said it was great to use too! The digital template is available free in my store for a limited time, so grab it while you can.


When I saw the sketch I knew I wanted to use my latest kit 'USA' as I hadn't used it yet. The landscape template worked perfectly for the photo and the rest just fell into place. It's sometimes difficult working with your own digital kits, but this one is probably my favorite to date, but I think the whole thing just came together with the template! Don't forget you can find more digital templates for sale in my store!

"Ronald Reagan library" digital layout by Di Hickman Credits: USA kit by Di Hickman




"Smoke Bombs Away" layout by Egle Noel
Credits: DIGITAL KITS: Template by Di Hickman; #1 Dad Kit by Di Hickman; Oh Baby Boy, kit by Di Hickman; Instant Art Alpha by Christine Haskell; Little Black Dress Alpha by Christine Haskell; FONTS: Zapfino, URWEgyptienneTExtLig



"Taking it all in" digital layout by Renee' Morris-Dezember Credits: Sande Krieger Kits: Rough Rider, Embrace Life and Home of the Brave, Shabby Princess "Festival" Alpha, Distressed Kraft made by "Me" Renee' Morris-Dezember, Fonts Used: CK Alis Writing and Courier.



"this" layout by Jolene Johnston Supplies: WorldWin cardstock, The Paper Company papers, Colorbox fluid chalk ink, American Crafts Thickers, Making Memories chipboard, pop dots, Tempus Sans font



"Elk family" layout by Celeste Brodnik Supplies: Cardstock: Archiver's; Pattern Paper, Letter Stickers: American Crafts; Leaves: Jolee's Boutique, Craft Supply; Chipboard: Scenic Route; Buttons: Creative Cafe



"Beach Fun" layout by Lisette A Madsen
Supplies: Papers from Ki Memories the Blom colletion, ribbon, stamp and letters from Making Memories, buttons from Autumn Leaves



"Summer Days" layout by Jackie Price
Supply List: My Mind’s Eye – My Sunshine Sun Spots; Stripes; Bazzill; My Mind’s Eye – transfer title; My Mind’s eye die cut



"Beautiful Flowers" digital layout by Brigitte v.Tienhoven
Credits : kit French Hotel by Scrappassie Designs



"little fish" Digital layout by Lisa Peppers



"Grace" layout by Kelli Smith suppies: artic frog, american crafts arrows, walmart buttons picture drawn by Gracie



If you do a layout with the template/sketch please share it in the comments as I'd love to come check them out! Especially you digital peeps! I'm currently looking for digital CT members for my designs ;) hugs Di

1 comments:

Anonymous,  July 14, 2008 at 6:39 PM  

Di, thank you so much for the template. Really appreciate you sharing your work.



Michelle

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com