Saturday Stash Challenge

Saturday, July 26, 2008

This week I thought I'd mention about my obsession for all things Heidi Swapp. Now you might say "but Di, we don't see much Heidi Swapp stuff on your projects?" and that is because I hoard them. A year (or so) ago I bought those big HS embellishment packs at Costco and I have hardly touched it. So with my new challenge I am destined to use it.

This layout was done for the Scrapbooking.com magazine for July. I wrote the Adhesives 101 article this month so go check it out if you want adhesive help, it's a great place to find inspiration, articles, and step by step instructions, including the instructions for this layout.

Adhesive: Mounting Squares (Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L), Adhesive Roller (Duck Adhesive), 3D adhesive Dots (EK Success); Brads: pink (one heart… one mind), Bling Brads Red Carpet (Bazzill Basics); Cardstock: Yellow & Green textured (DCWV); Chipboard: Flower (Heidi Swapp); Font:Arial; Patterned Paper: Cinnamon Joe Girl Collection; Floral & Stripes (Sandylion); Photo Corner: Pink Metal photo corner (one heart… one mind); Ribbon: pink grosgrain (Offray) Software: Corel Draw; Paint Shop Pro; Sticker: Label Maker (Around the Block)

One great way to use your stash is to combine new products with older products. Everything but the flower was new to me, but the chipboard fitted perfectly. Even though I had to force myself to use it!


More soon

Di


Sunday is my offline day so this is a scheduled post

2 comments:

Beverley Todd July 26, 2008 at 11:08 AM  

Yup! I luuuuurve HS too! great LO
B x

June Houck July 27, 2008 at 8:40 AM  

I love Heidi Swapp too, and Cosmo Cricket and Basic Grey and Doodlebug Designs and Me and My Big Ideas and...in no particular order, I love it all :)

Your LO is precious and perfect, just like the adorable little girl pictured.

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com