Stamping - sentiments

Saturday, July 5, 2008

My favorite stamps in my stash are sentiment stamps. Initially I wasn't much of a stamper, I preferred rub-ons (less mess), but as time went on I definitely embraced stamping in all its glory! I'll explain why. Rub-ons are single use items. You buy a pack, use them and you're done. Stamps, you buy and use, and use, and use, in all the colors of the rainbow (as long as you have ink/markers). Plus I'll admit it, I'm frugal and stamps are the better option, if you really love the stamps and will use them over and over.

One of the stamp sets I truly LOVE, are the sentiment stamps by Kim for Cornish Heritage Farms. That girl is so talented! I love the "scripty words" but my FAVORITES are the "tag you're it" set. The print is just so my style!

Supplies: Papers: Target; Brad: 7Gypsies; Stamp: CHF; Ribbon:Offray; Flower: Heidi Swapp


More projects soon!

Di

1 comments:

Beverley Todd July 5, 2008 at 2:50 PM  

Oh dear ... you're right - they ARE great stamps ... I guess I'm gonna have to buy them some time soon!
Maybe for my birthday??

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com