Theme Thursday - Christmas Cards!

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Remember this month is all about Christmas in July (then August, September, October and November) as we try and get ahead on the preparation for the holiday season!

For this card I used my favorite frugal card embellishment: GIFT TAGS! If you haven't used these on cards, well why not? I've written about this before but they really do make great accents for cards! My favorite store to stalk for the sales is Target for their gift tags (where this one comes from). They have holes already punched for ribbon, and they make card making a SNAP!

Supplies: Paper: Cardstock: Bazzill; Scrapworks; Rub-on: JoAnns; Other: Ribbon, Tag

So there is my holiday cardmaking tip for this week: Gift Tags!

How is everyone doing on the Holiday Card Countdown?
So far I am up to 4 cards this month. With lots more planned!

More soon!

Di

2 comments:

Anonymous,  July 10, 2008 at 10:29 AM  

http://aliehelder.web-log.nl/fam_helder/

here you can see some of my x-mas cards. I have made 7 from the sketch. Just today bought a x-mas tree to use for that same sketch earlier this week

Beverley Todd July 11, 2008 at 11:33 AM  

I have been really pants at keeping up with the Christmas cards ... total so far for the countdown ... 1!!!
Must try harder! LOL

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com