Weekend update

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Yay it's the weekend! I am SO ready for this weekend! Tomorrow will be a major creative surge (more on that below). I've been busy, busy, busy this week. Hope to share stuff soon. Here is one card I can share, a quickie I made this morning, using 'stuff' on the table, lol.

Sorry picked up for publication, back soon!

Supplies: Papers, stickers, stamps: Boxer Scrapbooks; Ink: Clearsnap; Other: Tag, Vellum;

Lately I find myself drawn to stickers! Of all things! Swings and roundabouts I guess. One good reason to NEVER toss anything, lol! These are from Boxer part of the butterfly garden line. Layered across a card they make a great focal area.
  • Instructions. Adhere pink paper to card then apply stickers, overlapping and rotating. Stamp on a vellum tag. The floral strip is a sticker laid on a 1" vellum strip, poke a brad through to dangle the tag, and then adhere to card.
Simple, quick, and yet quite effective. You really don't need to make every card a one of a kind masterpeice. Use the same design, heck use the same papers, duplicate the SAME CARD. It's allowed! Just send them to people who will probably never meet and no-one will ever know! I won't tell if you don't!

No creative stuff tomorrow, just a digital store update. Sundays are now my "offline day" so I pre-prepare the post and just let blogger do it's thing. Instead I hope to be CREATING! Imagine that! Well as soon as I clear off this table, lol!


How many times do you sit down on the computer and next thing an hour (or two) has passed and you've achieved nothing? Well lets do something about it! Dedicate one day to getting OFFLINE! If you want to join in my offline day challenge, just snag the blinkie! Lets get offline and get CREATING!

See you Monday!

Di

3 comments:

Beverley Todd July 12, 2008 at 4:57 PM  

Snagged the Blinkie! Think I deserve an offline day too! Need to think about which day to choose!

Dawny P July 13, 2008 at 2:09 PM  

Well TG for you Di cos I thought it was just me lol xx I come into my computer room quite often and before I know it, there's a couple of hours gone and nothing to show for it. I think it's a fantabulous idea xx

Janneke July 14, 2008 at 10:31 AM  

I did it! Offline yesterday and I made 5 tags! I have a blister to prove it! LOL

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com