Theme Thursday - Thanks!

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Thought I'd share a card this week I made a while ago and was published in the July issue of Scrapstreet Magazine. This one was easy to do as it's from one of my sketches (in the sketch archives somewhere, which I am working on collating).

As you can see I am still LOVING the Boxer stamps, and the am starting a love affair with their transparencies. Pretty much everything on this one is Boxer!

Supplies: Paper: Boxer Scrapbooks; Cardstock: Die Cuts With a View; Stamps: Boxer Scrapbooks; Ink: Clearsnap; Transparency: Boxer Scrapbooks; Buttons: Boxer Scrapbooks; Rub-on: One heart… One mind; Pen: Sharpie;

Also in the July was this layout I did for the sponsor spotlight. Have to say that I wasn't really pleased with it 100%. I like it but don't LOVE it. Probably cos it has my handwriting on it, and I was going through a "get it done" phase.

Supplies - Templates: The Crafter's Workshop; Cardstock: Bazzill' Paper: My Mind's Eye; Brads: Bazzill, Making Memories; Ribbon: Maya Road; Pens: Sakura; Photo editing: Photoshop;


That's it for today! Don't forget that Scrapstreet is currently accepting submissions for the October issue so get submitting!

Enjoy!

Di

2 comments:

Dawnree August 21, 2008 at 6:56 PM  

Di I read all your updates but forget to post a comment- thanks for all your ideas. Oh and I tagged you!

Dawnree August 21, 2008 at 6:56 PM  

Di I read all your updates but forget to post a comment- thanks for all your ideas. Oh and I tagged you!

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com