Stash Saturday

Saturday, September 6, 2008

When I started the stash challenge my aim was to use up OLD stuff and scraps from projects that are left out on the scrap table (saves putting them away). Anyway back in MAY I spotlighted Daisy Bucket and had a few little scraps left which I shoved to one side thinking "oh I can do a couple of scraps cards with those!" and in AUGUST I finally got around to it!

Supplies:Cardstock: DCWV; Papers: Daisy Bucket; Rub-on: JoAnns;

I've said it before and I'll say it again, this design is GREAT for scraps. Seriously I use it ALL THE TIME. These two cards came together really quickly, just using stuff out on the table and scraps.

Supplies:Cardstock: DCWV; Papers: Daisy Bucket; Rub-on: JoAnns;

So, look around on your scrap table RIGHT NOW, see what papers there are and whip up a couple of cards using scraps from your last project.


Enjoy the weekend


Di

1 comments:

Beverley Todd September 7, 2008 at 1:59 AM  

I've started doing the same ... making cards from the scraps on my table instead of filing them away to use 'later'. Your sketches are always great for that! & if my table is getting too messy ... I make lots of cards until it's clear again! LOL

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com