Theme Thursday - Black & White

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Theme Thursday again and this month it's all about black and white, and only black and white. I love this color combo and as staple colors they are good to have around ALL the time. One thing I especially love about this color combo is that almost all rub-ons are in black and using the black and white color scheme means that they blend in naturally.

Supplies: Cardstock & Paper: DCWV; Die Cut: Sizzix circle frames; Flower: Prima; Rub-on: Target; Brad: office supply store;

As always I chose some paper and just ran with it. Made some envelopes to match to save putting it back in my stash (is that ever going to go down?). A great thing about 'busy' paper is it really doesn't need much in the way of embellishments.

Supplies: Cardstock & Paper: DCWV; Rub-on: Royal & Langnickel; Ric Rac: Unknown

All these designs are based on old sketches of mine, the one below being a particular favorite, good for those times when you're using up scraps of paper (which you KNOW I am all about using scraps!).

Supplies: Cardstock & Paper: DCWV; Tape: Heidi Swap; Rub-on: ScrapEase; Flower: Prima; Button: American Crafts;


So how about it? You up for the black and white challenge this month? No other colors, JUST black and white!!!

More projects soon

Di

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com