Theme Thursday: Celebrate

Thursday, October 2, 2008

I had kinda planned on doing a Halloween theme month but then I got my Halloween projects picked up by Ready Set Create and Scrapstreet. I'll still share them, just later on in the month. After some thinking I decided to go with a "celebrate" theme. It's a theme that's been on my mind lately during the run up to the holiday season. Celebrate cards are essentials to any card stash. Afterall it can encompass so many occasions.

Supplies: Paper: Colorbok, DCWV; Rub-on: Scrap-ease

Feeling nice and simple for todays card, and honestly I was just using up paper from my scrap pile. Really trying to work on getting that pile down!!!

More celebrate projects this month!

Di

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com