Digital store news

Sunday, November 23, 2008

When I started designing I designed stuff for me, and if other people liked it then that was great. During the last year though things have changed, my need to give people the product they want has increased.

I did a little survey last weekend about double page templates asking what format people preferred. Seems the popular opinion is that customers want two 12x12 pages rather than a 24x12 page. So I am reformatting my double page templates to accommodate this. Each set will now contain 2 separate pages, and come with 12x12, 8.5x11 & 11x8.5 versions, plus PNG files. The first template is available now, set #1.



Look for more coming in my stores soon!

Di

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com