Layout Sketch November

Friday, November 14, 2008

Time for a November layout sketch! This one is a single photo sketch, with some frills, embellishments and white space. Love the white space! The digital template is available in my store, free for a limited time.


Initially I was going to do the 11x8.5 version of this sketch but instead opted for the 12x12, the more white space the better for me! This photo is of my friends daughter. Bella really is the cutest isn't she? I used my "Fall Frolic" kit as I just think the template and photo went really with it.

"Falling Leaves" digital layout by Di Hickman
Credits: "Fall Frolic" kit by Di Hickman; Font: Mistral




"I pick this one" digital layout by Renee' Morris-Dezember
Credits: Fall Frolic Kit by Di Hickman




"Make a wish" digital layout by Egle Noel
Credits: DIGITAL KITS (All Available at "A Cherry On Top") : DiAGRAMAS #49 by Di Hickman (template); Fiendish Fun by Di Hickman; Wicked Good Scrap Kit by Michelle Bradley; Buggin Out Scrap Kit by Michelle Bradley; Birthday Bash by Julie Bullock (birthday token); Essentials Definitions by Amy Teets (altered); FONT: AL Evening Stroll




"Mates" layout by Christina Dean
Supplies: black cardstock, black brads, provocraft stickers, basic grey Ambrosia range - lettering, winsome, tangy and fresh squeezed



Back later for a post with the Guest Designer for December!

Enjoy!

Di

1 comments:

Anonymous,  November 14, 2008 at 9:58 PM  

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 14 Nov [LA 09:00pm] - 15 Nov [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com