Manufacturer Monday - Sandylion

Monday, November 24, 2008

Well I didn't get nearly as much done with Sandylion as I'd hoped, just time constraints and having to move onwards with other projects right now. I did manage to get my journal altered, which was my primary focus for today's post so I guess I shouldn't feel too bad!

Supplies: Journal: Target; Papers & Stickers: Sandylion.

I've already started on next months Manufacturer Monday posts. Can you believe it's nearly December? Time FLIES by!

That's about all for today, busy creating!

Di

1 comments:

Beverley Todd November 25, 2008 at 10:52 AM  

Ohhhhhh! that's pretty ... didn't get around to even opening mine this month - same as you ... having to move on with other stuff!

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com