Scrapbooking.com December

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

If you're still scrambling making holiday projects or looking for crafting inspiration I thought I'd remind everyone that the December issue of Scrapbooking.com is up and available online. This month I decided to tackle a beginners guide to stamping. My projects from the article are below. If you'd like step by step instructions please follow the link to the article and click on the projects

This layout is created with Top Line Creations page kits. It was the first time I'd used their products and I really loved their products. Great coordinating papers with chipboard stickers.

Supplies: Art Pen: Sakura; Acrylic Stamps: Classmate Alpha (Close to my heart); Adhesive: E-Z Runner (Scrapbook Adhesives 3L); Buttons: Crème/white self adhesive (EK Success); Cardstock: Red, Green, (DCWV); Font: Dream Orphans (Larabie Fonts); Ink: Hollyhock (Close to my heart); Scrapbook Kit: Christmas (Top Line Creations); Tab: plastic tabs (Heidi Swapp); Tearing ruler: Deckle Edge (Karen Foster)

I've been using a lot of CTMH products too lately, especially the stamps and inks, and recently got hold of some of their papers. All I can say is WOW! I am LOVING this "reflections' line. Totally just calls to me, with it's awesome color palette and beautiful patterns.

Supplies: Acrylic Stamps: Sentiments (Close to my heart); Adhesive: E-Z Runner, Foam Squares (Scrapbook Adhesives 3L); Ink: Indian Corn Blue, Hollyhock (Close to my heart), Black (Versamark); Paper: My Reflections Paper Pack (Close to my heart); Tools: Scor-it board (Hammonds)


I was also recently featured as "blog of the week" at Scrapbooking.com, which I was over the moon about! I get to sport this little beauty (even if I am late putting it up!). Jami over at Scrapbooking.com is looking for more blogs to feature. To nominate yourself or your favorite blog for the Blog of the Week award, simply drop Jami an email giving herthe blog address. You can reach Jami at jpetersen@a-z.com.




So stop by Scrapbooking.com check out the articles and see what you get inspired to create!

Happy Crafting!

Di

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com