Thursday Thoughts

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Just wanted to let everyone know that my personal store is unavailable right now. Bob is working on trying to rectify it, but the idiots in tech support at google are taking their sweet time replying to any emails. However my digital supplies are still available at Scrapwow, and a cherry on top

----------------

In "Di's Life" news, yesterday I went to see a preview of "Race to Witch Mountain". It's a Disney remake of the 1975 film Escape to Witch Mountain. I don't really remember the original, but the film I saw yesterday was pretty good. I thoroughly enjoyed it.The kids we were with were 8 and 10 and they LOVED it!




The point of the companies holding previews is that we sit through the movie (yeah, tough life!) then at the end we fill out feedback forms. I've only done one of these before and that was years ago (for the film Flubber with Robin Williams incase anyone was interested). Anyway filling in the form I had to chuckle at the "cast acting review" section. In the cast they list all the screen names, actors names and then you rate them according to performance. Going down the list I see "Junkyard the dog, played by himself". How awesome is that? We got to review the dogs performance in the film, hehehe. He was excellent btw =) I think you can pretty much put any animal in a film and they'll steal the spotlight (yes I can hardly wait to see Marley & Me).

Anyway, the film is due for release in March 2009 and I definitely recommend it for kids and adults alike :)

----------------

As it's December it's that time of year when we're all celebrating the season! I love Boxers holiday products and winter is a sure favorite of mine! The snowflake papers are so cute paired with the snowman charm!




Di

2 comments:

Beverley Todd December 12, 2008 at 1:48 AM  

LOL! I remember the original! I've been to a couple of previews too - great way to see films for free & haven't experienced a bad one yet!

Anonymous,  December 12, 2008 at 3:30 AM  

I`m from Australia and I wish they had free previews . I haven`t been to the movies for years(they cost too much). Much cheaper to watch them on DVD.

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com