Madly in love

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Thought I'd share a card I made for Boxer Scrapbooks last week for the Design Team blog. Each day we post something new so make sure to check out the blog :)

Supplies: Papers by Boxer scrapbooks; Cardstock: DCWV; Acrylic: JoAnns

Happy to say we have a little sunshine stretch till Saturday so I'll be out in the garden enjoying the sun and working my green fingers to the bone :) I have posts lined up and scheduled to post though so no worries on the blog front!

I got two boxes of supplies in the mail recently and I am really realizing that my clean ups and organizing just aren't cutting it! I need a MAJOR MAJOR severe overhaul in here. So trying to plan some time for that. You know around other projects, deadlines, and general everyday life stuff. Where did all this stuff come from? I already got rid of a TON of stuff on freecycle, and to friends/family. I swear it breeds like rabbits when my back is turned!

Also working on another project that I will reveal next month. Just something I have been planning for a while, mixing other projects and once I've finalized details I'll be creating an album and sharing the info here on the blog. Kinda excited about this one honestly! :) But more on that in March...

Di

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com