Strength & Discipline

Saturday, February 21, 2009

This week I thought I'd share some projects with the Boxer Martial Arts stamps. These limited edition sets are just great for cards or mini albums, along with layouts and other projects! Plus their price doesn't break the bank either!!! I love how each set is themed yet can be used in so many ways. This first card I used the plaid paper from the Holiday line! I like how in this instance it almost looks like oriental shutters/screens. Matches the stamps great!


For this card I went with the dots! I know I know, I always use dots, but I love them so much! lol! They just go great with anything! Stamped a section along the red cardstock and added stamped greeting and focal image. The dragon really is a cool design!


Check out all the stamps Boxer has to offer, you are sure to find lots of great products!


Di

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com