project 101 and tagged

Friday, March 27, 2009

Completely craft free post for today, kinda. I mentioned the project 101 in 1001 last week and I have to mention that I achieved one of my goals :) Last Friday I ran for 3 miles on the treadmill, technically this was the second time as I ran the 3 miles the week before but according to my training schedule it should be last week! I just got carried away with the ipod tunes! I got a pic of the treadmill display but the display was on incline reading not mileage, doh! Didn't even think to check that, I was just so excited! Anyway that's one item off my list! Naturally I needed a photo for my self portrait a month part of the project so here I am after running the 3 miles (and walking for a cool down). Ignore the sweaty hair and red face, I just ran 3 miles remember!


Today I upped the program and ran for 3 1/2 miles, wow so much harder to do that extra half mile! I really really want to stick with this but know that I am gonna have to change the routine soon. It's already getting warm in the day and running at 11am in the Summer is NOT gonna happen. Pondering the decision to make there.

Also I was tagged this week by Renee. Haven't done one of these for a while so here it is: Open your photo folder on your computer • Open the 6th folder of photos • Select the 6th picture • Post the picture on your blog with a description

Well I have folders in folders in folders, so my 6th folder was my: Photo's Oly" folder, 6th folder in their was "March" and 6th Photo was this one. Not very exciting I'm afraid...

This is a photo of some lettuce flowers. The weather warmed up here and my winter crops are going to seed including the lettuce. So I harvested what I could and let the rest flower. Good photo opportunities :) Plus looks pretty too!

The next part of the meme is to tag 6 friends and get them to do it, but I hate that part, I never know who to tag without excluding people. So if you want to join in go ahead :) and post on your blog.

Happy Friday! The weekend is one day away!!!

3 comments:

Carol March 27, 2009 at 2:04 PM  

Congrats, Di! here is routing that you can stick to it and that a 1/2 mile will be np! :) You are so good! :)

Unknown March 27, 2009 at 2:19 PM  

WOW!!! Running 3 miles. I wouldn't even run that far to buy chocolate!!!

Well done, keep it up and remember to run my 3 miles too, won't you? HAHA!

xx

Mum,  March 28, 2009 at 8:25 AM  

Hi Di
Well the other folks dont know you like I do who see your pic and i think that you are losing too miuch weigh :-( ive never seen you face so thin i think you need to stop jogging for a while, chat soon

Love you

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com