Spring cleaning!

Saturday, March 21, 2009

It was the first day of Spring on the 20th, so happy Spring :) Newsletter subscribers will know that we scored a free desk off craigslist Tuesday and this weekend we'll be busy reshuffling the offices around for optimum productivity. I'll hopefully be reorganizing, and purging supplies(I keep trying anyway!).

All supplies by Boxer Scrapbooks


Scheduling this post, and as I write I'm blogging, listening to tunes on the computer and clearing out the room ready to get the desk in here! So much room in here without all the scrapbook stuff! lol!

have a great weekend!

Di

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com