Card a day - day 5

Friday, June 5, 2009


Welcome back to "make a card a day" in June! Thursday went by quickly for me with a grocery trip to Trader Joes, a stop at the produce market and a quick Target run to return some clothes. I managed to sneak these two cards using yesterdays sketch into my morning schedule before I got busy with some digital designing :)


Supplies: Paper & Brads: HOTP; Rub-on: one heart... one mind; Cardstock: DCWV; Die Cut: Sizzix bookplate die;

Supplies: Paper & Brads: HOTP; Rub-on: one heart... one mind; Cardstock: DCWV; Die Cut: Sizzix bookplate die;

Having fun creating with the HOTP papers left on my table, at least the Cards For Heroes are going to get some bright and cheerful cards! If you are joining in on the challenge to make a card a day, here is today's card sketch.


Friday already! Who would have thought the week would go so quick?! Today I plan on getting some tidying up done, and preparing for a possible trip to the Magic Kingdom at the weekend! I already bought some new sun lotion, so better get busy so much I want to get done this month and it's already zooming by!

Di

1 comments:

Pearl June 5, 2009 at 11:10 PM  

Great to see you at this , Di !

I must try out some of these sketches this month ! lol

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com