Card Sketch Sept #3

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

New card sketch today, this one is adapted from an ATC I made a while ago.


After pushing paper around on my desk for a while I gave up and decided to go digital/hybrid. Sometimes things just go like that I guess. I like how the card turned out though!

"Birthday" card by Di Hickman
Supplies: Chickadee digital kit by Di Hickman



"Magical Christmas" card by Louise Connell
Supplies: Patterned Paper ~ Rob n Bob Studio; Sentiment Stamp ~ Anita’s; Snowman panel ~ Etsy; Ribbon ~ from stash



"Thanks" card by Jackie Price
Supplies: Scraps



"Bouquets of Joy" card by Pearl Liu
Supplies: Prima Indeed Delighted pp , Prima Cadoodles, Cuttlebug Cut & Emboss Set - Damask , Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Autumn Leaves buttons, Heartwarming Vintage Carfty Little Secrets Creative Cuts - Freindship & Flowers



"Birthday Card" card by Jo Willis
Supplies: Papermill card, DCWV paper, CraftWork adhesive lace, sentiment cut from Around The Block paper, Creative Imaginations gingham ribbon, Prima flowers, HOTP brads, Uniball Signo pens.



"Love (Wedding) Card" card by Annette Taylor
Supplies: Frame - RiffRaff, Patterned Paper - My Mind's Eye, Dictionary Page, Letters - Heidi Swapp, Cardstock - RAK



"Just for you" card by Linda Flinders





Di

2 comments:

Cherbear September 26, 2009 at 6:39 AM  

Thank you for the card template!

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com