Crafty Post

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Today I am sharing some projects I made recently with Autumn Leaves products. I switched to papers from the MOD line which is a little more modern, updated and funky, just like me! lol! First up is a journal I made to write down all my daily to-do lists. I make a list each day, and though I'd like to say I do it digitally I prefer the handwritten version. I just use a composition book, and as my life is busy right now this space is definitely needed!!!

Supplies: Composition book; Papers: Autumn Leaves; Tape: 7 gypsies; Stickers: American Crafts;

As I had cardmaking supplies on my scraptable I decided to just go with the flow and carry on making a ton of cards. I picked out a few more coordinating embellishments and got busy with some rub-on greetings...

 
Supplies: Cardstock: WorldWin & DCWV; Paper: Autumn Leaves; Flower: Prima; Brad: Bazzill; Rub-on: one heart... one mind;

  
Supplies: Cardstock: WorldWin & DCWV; Paper: Autumn Leaves; Flower: Prima; Brad: Bazzill; Rub-on: one heart... one mind;

  
Supplies: Cardstock: DCWV; Paper: Autumn Leaves; Flower: Prima; Rhinestone: Sulyn; Rub-on: one heart... one mind;

 
Supplies: Cardstock: DCWV; Paper: Autumn Leaves; Flower: Prima; Rhinestone: Sulyn; Rub-on: one heart... one mind;

I have more cards to share soon with these papers!
More coming soon!

Di

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com