Crafty Inspiration

Monday, December 27, 2010

More crafty inspiration from around the Web

Sprik Space has this printable available on her blog. Year at a glance calendar for 2011. Time appropriate! The calendar is 5x7 and available in assorted colors, check out the blog for more details.


Snickerdoodle shares with us these homemade plant markers made from spoons. I love repurposing items and these look easy enough to make. Leftover spoons can be found at thrift stores and garage sales if you don't have enough laying around the house!

Suzannah from Adventures in Dressmaking shares a little how-to on taking in an oversize sweater. I thought this one would be appropriate for all those wanting to lose weight in the New Year! Instead of buying new clothes, alter then ones you have!

I am LOVING this sweater refashion from Polka Dots and Pizza! It's a quick no-sew project and such a great idea for those slightly baggy tops that are losing their shape! Check out a full how-to on the Polka Dots and pizza blog



Etsy Inspiration - More handmade inspiration from Etsy this week.

As I am now teaching yoga/piyo I find myself drawn to all things yoga including this Namaste pendant from Jersey608. Lots of great jewelry in her store!

Enjoy!

Di

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com