Sketch of the month - January layout

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy New Year! I had some time off in December and used that time wisely to get ahead and get craft projects done for January :) Yes I started the New Year off already ahead! I did this because I have decided to focus on FITNESS for 2011. Last year (weird saying that huh?) was all about transition for me and finding balance between fitness and crafting. Well this year the balance is gone, I've paired down my crafting responsibilities and I craft for fun and just 2 teams now. As such I am dedicating more time to those two teams rather than spreading myself thinly. 

So onto the New Year and a sketch a month. It may be 1 a month it may be more, I haven't really decided I'm just going to go with the flow! So here is the layout sketch for this month!


Naturally I made a layout with this sketch and decided to combine it with a Boxer project. Maybe that will be my "theme' each sketch? Anyways here is Nancys cute little girl Bella in a layout I made for Boxer. All products except cardstock are by Boxer and available online or in your local scrapbook store.


Wishing you all the best for the New Year! 2011 is going to be a great one, I can feel it!

Di

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com