Saturday Sketch - February

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Today I thought I'd share another card I made with the February Sketch :) Maybe this will be a weekly thing? Who knows? Remember the template download for the sketch is available for a limited time so grab it while you can!


Here is my second card with this sketch! I've been slowly trying to use up a lot of older supplies and this EK success paper is one I have had in my stash for many years! I should call myself a craft supply hoarder rather than a crafter as sometimes I can't bear to cut into papers or use supplies. I tend to want to save them for a special project.

Supplies: Papers: EK Success; Flower: Prima

Remember I do a card sketches and other freebies every month so check by often!

Di

2 comments:

artfulstampin February 5, 2011 at 11:07 AM  

Hi ya, made a card for this, thought I had commented already, here's the link

http://paperandpearls.blogspot.com/2011/02/di-hickman-sketch-for-february.html

belle007,  February 8, 2011 at 5:11 PM  

Thank you very much for the card template.

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com