Not ready!

Thursday, December 22, 2005

I'm not! I'm not ready! Saturday my in-laws arrive. Lots to do and I just can't get motivated. Its 11.40 and here I sit blogging! It was gone midnight last night before we went to bed. I moved some scrap stuff into the far corner in the kitchen. I at LEAST want to get me a new journal made for January. I knocked out one for Trish last night and now I am so eager to get mine done.

Yule passed by rather uneventfully, which was a shame as I really wanted to make something out of the celebration this year. I gave Bob his gift, a newcastle brown glass. Nothing much but he loves it :)

In other news I joined scrapologie monthly kit club. Can't wait to get the Jan kit! Looks awesome!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com