Bad Blogger!

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Bad bad bad blogger! Well I've been updating our family site more often and keeping up with chores so this site took a bit of a downhill spiral! I will be back though. I did wonder at first if it was worth having another blog at all, but at least I can't get moaned at for posting on my own blog, and hackers are less likely when you don't host yourself! (long story).
Well things have been busy here in spotsville! I have been busy on Ebay selling paper bag book kits and premade books. It gives me some validity inbetween toots. And gets me outta those scrapping blocks, and uses my stash! And heck I just enjoy making things! I wish the sewing went quicker sometimes though!

Speaking of stash, I recieved my first kit from scrapologie in January and its awesome! I am loving the papers, and the MM velvet alpha's! OMG they are amazing! Have to get more of those! This is my contribution for the Jan contest at scrapologie:-

I have already paid for Febs kit and it should arrive soon! I had to add on a couple of extras as I noticed some dog stickers in there store and had to have those! All about the doggy layouts for me and the spotsters!

A strange thing also happened this week. I went into Joanns and came out without actually buying anything! Weird! Either I am ill or I have everything they sell!


Update: layout published by Diversity Designs May 2006 - featured scrapper

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com