Card Frenzy

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

So I finished my "10 reasons why I *heart* U" album for ebay. Was gonna post pics but I'll save that for tomorrow! Or when I eventually get a link to my ebay items! *sigh* Anyways here is a bunch of cards I made for family for February.
The really weird thing was they were made with 'stuff' I had out on my table! Yes my table is a huge mess but still! Every paper was out on the table! Yikes! So now I'm thinking rather than tidy up ever... just make a few cards each time and I'll never have to clean OR worry about not having cards on hand! Might be worth considering huh?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com