Happy New Year!

Sunday, January 1, 2006

Happy new year everyone!
For 2006 I intend to:

1. Pea less
2. Scrap more
3. use my stash
4. sumbit more and keep track
5. Hone my style
6. Do the challenges
7. Challenge myself more
8. get better at photography
9. get at least a guest DT gig

----------------------------------------------------

Monthly Money : Spend no more than $10 a month.
In addition to this for every project (layout/card) I will add $ to my budget. I'll keep track on my whiteboard in my office. Exclusions - I have a monthly kit. Doesn't include adhesives, or printer ink/paper.

card = 25c
layout = 50c page
project = $1
submissions = 25c for each submission

For every month that I complete all my monthly goals (SBR + NSBR) I will add $5 to the next months budget.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com