GG challenge - penwork

Friday, February 10, 2006

This was a tough one for me, cos I love my computer but I forced myself to handjournal!

Journalling reads:- "Our garden. Severely neglected but still fighting to grow. How it manages to keep growing when we don't even water it, I'll never know! The hot California sun can be brutal. One of my goals for 2006 is to get this jungle under control! 15 minutes at a time!"
The white border is just there to make the layout stand out, its just a black background.
Rub-ons = MM wasn't brave enough to handwrite the title as well! lol!

Update: published in the upcoming "best of 2006" Scrappy Chick Special Edition

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com