Going postal!

Friday, February 3, 2006

So I had an item to ship out today (size= 6x6") so off I trot to the post office, item and tape, and scissors in hand (plus a preprinted label so I don't have to queue). I get there to find no boxes! I ask and get told that they are no longer stocking them in store! WTH?! So I go to the other post office and find the same! So I now have to order the damn things online for home delivery (25 at a time!). Yeah good going postal service! And to top that off they jacked up the price recently so yeah kinda ticked off at them recently!
Unfortunately that put me in a funk for the rest of the day and other than gardening and dog stuff I got nuthin done! Feeling ok now, but hard to get motivated to do anything. Staring at piles of 'stuff' on the table doesn't help either!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com