More Cards!

Thursday, February 2, 2006

Decided to make all my cards for March now that its the beginning of February, my way of trying to keep ontop of things. Plus my new plan is to make 2 or 3 of the same card, one to send, one to submit and one for my card emergencies box. If I can make more then thats good right?
We were shopping last night in Target and I see 'handmade' cards in there, very basic, red cardstock with a metal heart charm on them and they were $2.49! Rip off! Good job I make my own huh?! ;) I picked up some adhesive and shaped metal clips in there. We also called at Walmart as I needed glue dots (and got B some of his own! cos I am tired of him taking mine!). Also got lots in their clearance section! Love clearance stuff!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com