Shhhhhh

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

I finished an altered tin today, its for a competition at scrappersgalore AND its for a special someone who reads my blog so not posting it! I have to do a mini album for it also, using the chloes closet papers from scrapologie Jan kit too! Super nice papers and ribbons! So this is a card for a friend on 2peas who is going through some rough times right now. Loving the autumn leaves paper! Rub-ons are Joanns.


Ok quick update to add this card, submitted to the card mag call for july/aug edition. Love the chloes closet papers! I'm not normally a pink kinda gal but I do love these. I think its the mixture of pinks and browns. Anyway this is one of a few submissions I made to the call, fingers crossed!



Update: pink thanks card published in Ready Set Create Dec/Jan 07

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com