Memories

Sunday, February 26, 2006

So I've been thinking alot the last 24 hours about projects I want to do for end of the month competitions and submissions. The first one today is this card for friend at 2peas who lost her father recently. I wanted something uplifting yet subdued. I have to say I am really enjoying card making lately! And altered projects.
Yesterday we bought a TON of photo paper and I've been busy trying it out :) So I have a ton of photo's to scrap. My main mission lately is to get "stuff" in my gallery for potential design teams. I was looking at some blogs yesterday for ispiration, wow there are some talented people about.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com