March Coming!

Sunday, February 26, 2006


It'll soon be March and a new month marks a new kit from scrapologie! Wowsers this one is awesome! Yummy A2Z papers and the alphas look amazing! Ranjini does fantastic kits! I'm so happy I joined scrapologie! Now to decide which add ons to get! This kit is DEFINATELY my style! I struggled a little with the last two, mainly cos one was pink and well I don't "DO" pink, and the Feb one was bohemian chic and its not my usual style. BUT thats what getting a kit was all about for me! Breaking out into new things and trying new papers and techniques that I wouldn't normally try. Definately looking forward to this one! Full list of items:
Kit Contents:
(All cardstock and paper are 12" x 12")
12 sheets of Groovy Patterned Papers from a2z Essentials (2 each of six double-sided patterns)
2 sheets Bazzill Green Tea
2 sheets Bazzill Lily White
2 sheets Bazzill Beetle Black
2 sheets Bazzill Jetstream

1 American Crafts Kennedy Stickers - color set two
1 a2z essentials Groovy Diecuts
1 package Lil Davis Designs chipboard frames in green
4 American Crafts brads in medium blue
4 American Crafts brads in black
3 Making Memories Charmed Enamels - "Thank You"
1 SEI Kinda Bold Stickers - Black
1 Heidi Swapp Fuzzy Rub-ons - Travel
6 Gin-X Coaster Flowers - Raw White
1 May Arts Ribbon - Black and White Polka Dot
1 American Crafts Ribbon - Green and White polka dot
1 American Crafts Ribbon - sky blue and white flowers
2 diecut large photo corners - black
2 diecut large photo corners - sky blue

Just so I remember for submissions!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com