SS Simple Inspirations

Sunday, February 12, 2006

This is inspired by a layout in Jan/Feb 06 Simple Scrapbooks magazine by Olga Waywood-Joyce. I have submitted it to SS so hopefully (fingers crossed) they'll want it!

I was drawn to the design of Olga's page, the 4 horizontal stripes. The simplicity of the page. Also, note the lack of embellishments!!! I took this photo in June last year when I got my new camera, and I wanted to include it in my January layout of my gardening album. I plan to do a facing page with orange tree care tips. Each month I will focus on a different area/plant. 15 minutes a day is all it takes!

update: published in Simple Scrapbooks Sept/Oct 2006

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com