Done before lunch day 3/21

Wednesday, March 29, 2006



Day 3 of the 21 day challenge. Enjoying it so far, yesterday was a struggle but I loved todays. It fell together instantly. I played with Rhonna's quote adding a little penwork. The rest is more penwork, paper and brads. I am giving myself permission to use things! I can't tell you how many times I've NOT used something for fear of finding the perfect layout later that needs that embellishment. But guess what? I can buy more brads! Wow what a lightbulb moment! I'm having a few lightbulb moments lately!

Challenge wise I am doing ok. I am documenting my day with lists. A list of goals I want to achieve, and a list of stuff actually achieved and the time it took. I find that I have too many things I want to do. I need to organise my life, the house, and my time. Everything comes down to time. Time. I need to PRIORITISE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com