Design Challenge - wk 1

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Week 1 of the design challenge at the pub. Our group was assigned shape and one other, but I got myself all confused (as usual) and elected to use size instead! And when I stuck the photo's down I remembered about the other focus item and added stitching (texture). So basically I didn't stick to any of the assigned things and just made a layout. Not that I happy with it either. The title doesn't 'work'. Its all totally unbalanced by the yellow block. Yet the yellow block is the only thing I like! *sigh*
PP = DCWV; sticko epoxy stickers; MM washer; offray ribbon; title = craft robo;

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com