Rhonna Farrers 21 challenge - day 4 + 5

Friday, March 31, 2006

This is day 5. Yep I turned the page! Cos I can, its MY book! So freeing to kick out the rules with this and do what I want. This is Rhonna's quote, a large black brad, with white reinforcers, some felt alphabets (came with a make your own xmas stocking kit), white sharpie, and strips of white cardstock with holes punched out. I puched the holes out to co-ordinate with the 'ribbon' on the tag.











Below is day 4. I didn't get chance to upload it yesterday as my concentration was GONE. Still feeling the tail end of this flu. Weather isn't helping at all, raining and overcast :( where did the sunshine go? For this one I kept it simple. Printed the quote, some doodles from Rhonna's freepea kit at 2peas (awesome!), and a little notelet paper, some ribbon and staples.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com