Cards done recently etc

Saturday, April 1, 2006


Quick update of some cards I have been creating. Some are from March, some are for April. I'm trying to get out of the linear thing. I'm loving the pink baby one. Seems I am quite into pink lately, who knew? I also just ordered my April kit at scrapologie. I really couldn't decide whether or not to get this kit, but after seeing the studio girls gallery and some of the layouts on 2peas I've gone and ordered it! Its not my usual style of papers and I guess I needed some inspiration. I'm more of a 'color me silly' or 'hang 10' collection kinda gal so 'urban couture' seemed a little fancy for my scrapping but I'm loving the stuff I've seen so far!

Also its Melissa's birthday today! Our wonderful host for the 2peas birthday group (1). Happy Birthday Melissa! This is her birthday tag. KI papers; MM eyelets; Offray ribbon; DCWV rub-ons.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com