Graceful layout

Friday, March 24, 2006

Competition at scrappingwithgrace.

Brief: create a layout that -

  1. has green as the dominant color
  2. has one black and white photo
  3. "lucky" in the title
  4. Ribbon
  5. Ribbon slide/buckle/bosher

I created this layout journalling : "21st September 19 (?? going to ask the actual year Mum I can't remember!) you and George tied the know. And still together after all these years. Third time lucky... That's what they say! And it was for you Mum! Finally you settled down." Supplies:- pp = rusty pickle; rub-ons = scenic route + MM; alpha stickers = scenic route; ribbon = offray; buckle = sizzix die covered in suede paper; black ink; zig pen; photo turn + brad = joanns, black circles are hole punches.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com