ICS contest

Friday, March 24, 2006

Another layout another contest. The reagan one was a flop, didn't get anywhere with it. Ah well I like it, but I feel my style is changing.
This is the spring fling layout for ICS. Its from a sketch again for the first round, sketch by Robin Blankenship. PP is rhonna farer (autumn leaves) and wild asparagus. Lots of embellishing on this one with binder clips, WA pals embellishment, photo turns, brads, buttons, sticker. The {Dal} was done with the craft robo (loving that thing!). Font was garoumond I think. Had to handjournal which I hate, other than the journalling I love it :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com