Weekend stuff

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Made a few cards, completed a layout (which I can't post), also completed a digital layout and generally played around with PSP. Doing a layout right now on my Dad, hopefully it pans out, lacking in creativity really this weekend. B is ill again, and I am feeling kinda blah. This stupid bug again no doubt playing with our minds!

Anyway I have decided to take part in the {21} challenge with Rhonna Farrer. Not 100% sure at this point what I am giving up/starting maybe more of a creative journey that anything for me. Keeping an art journal for 21 days in of itself will be a challenge!

I definately sense a change of style lately, more embellishments and stuff in general. Not sure what has sparked this but I have been happy with all the pages made this week, and they have come together pretty quickly too. I just wish this bug would leave us completely and we can get on with living...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com