Day 18 Rhonna's challenge

Thursday, April 13, 2006

This quote was apt for today! Despite my best planning efforts things went awry this morning! The dogs saw squirrel dart in front of us and up a tree and chased it! River yanked the leash right out of my hand, and now I have a possible strained wrist and forearm. It just doesn't "feel right". Consequently my brilliant planned day has had to change. No gardening, lifting or afternoon dog walks today. At least I can catch up on some light chores and crafting :) For this page I dug out the colored pencils. Initially I was going to blend the colors with the blending tool I have but I can't find it! I know its in here somewhere! *sigh* time to tidy up AGAIN!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com