Day 17 of the challenge

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

So I discovered something today. I work much better with a plan. A list, anything that tells me what I have to do. This isn't new news to me but its something I often forget. Todays quote was "If not now, when?" I planned todays agenda of things that needed doing and planned the day hour by hour (granted the day isn't finished yet). So far I have a HUGE amount of stuff done! I included a brief outline of the day on my page. You know this is something else I've noticed, I journal alot on these pages, yet my regular SB pages have little (or hidden) journalling. Liking the layered look lately. And I wrote in biro! I hope Rhonna continues with this challenge its been fun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com