Design Team

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

So after changing my basket about 5 times I finally submitted my order. Man that's tough work! I mean you think you know what supplies you want but then you start to think about what would show off the stores product better, is the selection diverse, is it current. I love the pet stuff so that was a given for me, but the other theme I wanted I just really struggled, and oh if I get "that" I should get "that" but what about "this". Such a tough choice. There was also a toss up between clip-its and a tape-roller, in the end I went with clip-its cos the local stores here don't carry the pet ones, but they do have the rollers. And Angela is adding more stuff all the time to the store so it's only gonna get harder next month!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com