GUEST DESIGN TEAM TOOT! + mail!

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Well April continues in its good news! I just got notification that I'm Mays Guest Designer at Creating With Paper! Awesome site with Great kits! I'm so excited right now! Everything that's been happening this month has just been a whirlwind! :) I can't wait to get my goodies and start creating! Thanks to Robin and the team at Creating with Paper! Details of the kit are below! Photo from creatingwithpaper








Full kit details
Lush Swirl Double Sided Paper
Luch Pink Stripe Double Sided Paper
Lush Travel Double Sided Paper
Bazzil Cardstock-5 Sheets
Lush Alpha 2-12 x 12 Sticker Sheet
Lush Dot 3/4" Twill Roll
Lush Friend 3/4" Twill Roll
A-List Letter K
Flower Brads (6)
Sassy Hula Stamp Set by Stampendous
Lime VersaColor Stamp Pad
Lush Multi Strip Double Sided Paper
Lush Pop Double Sided Paper
Lush Daisy Double Sided Paper
Lush Summer Mini Sticker Roll
Lush Elements 12 x 12 Sticker Sheet
Lush Summer Mini Epoxy Stickers
Jolee's Summer Stickers


edit: also a good mail day! Got my RAK from Chelsea (yum!) and 2 of the target dollar spot small recipe binders. Also updated to add kit details :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com